Whether you need payments/donations via any supported Payment Gateway, or you require the user to register before they can download, you can restrict downloading until they have made the required action.
Once a user has paid/donated/registered they will then have access to the file(s).
You can even create an individual download page and add any other information or files they might require. Only users with authorised access will be able to download the files on offer.
* Contains a Joomla! component for back end administration and creating download pages and a user download area
* Contains a Joomla! content plugin for displaying your payment buttons in article content
* Contains a Joomla! editor button plugin allowing you to easily insert payment button tags into article content
* Contains a Joomla! Module for displaying your payment buttons anywhere else on your site
* Uses different payment gateway for purchases/donations
* Can be used to restrict file downloads to registered users only
* Payment buttons are displayed dynamically allowing for site wide changes to be made from the component administration
* Records the amount of 'purchases' and 'downloads' for each file